Inspired by Philippians 4: 8 I choose to meditate on things that are true, honorable, equitable, pure, acceptable, reputable, anything of good virtue and courage, and anything praiseworthy.
I choose the good and the nobler virtues because I become that which I do.
- I choose acceptance instead of regrets
- I choose forgiveness instead of grudgefulness or unforgiveness.
- I choose anticipation instead of worry.
- I choose hope instead of dread.
- I choose faith instead of fear.
- I choose thankfulness instead of ungratefulness.
- I choose to appreciate my current circumstances instead of taking anything for granted.
- I choose love instead of hate.
- I choose to channel positive energies from The Eternal God. Negative temporal energies ensnare and enslave while The Sovereign One empowers and liberates.
- I choose to walk a spiritual path that requires steps of faith.
My choices determine my destination. Life is a series of decision points, of which destiny awaits on the other side. NOW choose wisely!
Excerpts from – GOD&I: Longing After God by Dwane Fritz Gerald
One thought on “Empowering Choices”
I choose hope instead of dread, and faith instead of fear💙 Halal Hayah! These are powerful mantras!
LikeLiked by 1 person