Psalm: 1 of DFG
- Woe is me; I am a prisoner to my past, and the burden of my actions weighs me down to the grave, while death lurks for my soul to surrender.
- My yesterdays are full of regrets and sorrow, and my tomorrow tinged with fear.
- In tears, I beheld my condition. And my spirit hungered and thirsted.
- Who will redeem me and restore me to my intended state?
- Somewhere, I heard of a savior who gave life to that which was dead, and in desperation, I called upon his name.
- In love, he answered and gifted me my freedom. Now my yesterdays are his, and my tomorrow is secured.
- By faith, I have been divinely adopted and transformed from a wretched son of man to a son of the Most-High One.
- Amazing Grace, how sweet a victory won. Now I live by faith and hope in the unseen.